Saturday, March 14, 2009

Sympathy Cards

One of the best things that you can do for a person in grief is send them a sympathy card. Sympathy cards are a nice way to express your feelings of sorrow. When people go through a period in their lives, be it, loss of property or any other valuables, all they need at that point in time, are messages of sympathy. However, if someone you know or is, dear to you, has just passed away then, its hard to express your feelings merely in a few words.

How to use sympathy cards to convey your message

That`s when, you have got to use sympathy cards to convey your feelings, which simply cannot be expressed, in words. These cards come with some wonderful quotes which the mourning family might find inspirational. It might also help to lift their mood up if, its just been a loss of valuables or something. Many people feel that they better wait for the right words to strike them with, before penning-down their sympathy message. However, what I would suggest is, to be prompt in your action.

You need to respond as soon as you hear the news of any misfortune to your friends. This gesture will show your concern towards those you love and about whom, you care. If you are thinking what to write in that message then think no more, because these sympathy cards come with some sympathy sayings which, might help you to think of something, which will help your friend to tackle these harsh times much better.

If you can personalize, these sympathy cards with your own thoughtful phrases then, nothing like it. But don`t get disheartened, if you can`t come-up with something. Just, sending a sympathy cards shows that you do care for them… and it will give your friend some comfort, too.

Sending sympathy cards in unconventional situations

Many of us have lost our jobs, during this time of economic-crisis, which no one really saw coming. My friends have been among those few unfortunates. To tell you the truth, when I first came to know about their job-loss, even I did not know what to say to them! I became so sad thinking about their families and how they are going to live their life… but then, I realized that I must not wait any more time in showing my feelings to them. Soon after, I sent a sympathy card to them. Those sympathy cards said, “The situation can only improve form here…”. In the end, I closed the message of sympathy by saying that we are always by your side in this tough phase. I must admit, a big burden was lifted of me. I thought being a friend, I had to do something for him and I did. I would advise you to do the same if, your friends are going through such kind of agony.

I would be delighted if, my advice would have helped, some of you. Some of us might not know, which situation demands a sympathy card. They tend to get confused. While, I can`t go on and discuss each of those issues, in here, I have got an advice, which might be of some help. If ever you are in doubt, whether to send sympathy cards or not, I would recommend you to send one.

No comments:

Post a Comment